Impacta T-950 is a 100%-solids, one-component, moisture-cured urethane adhesive, recommended for mainstream wood-floor installation. Impacta T-950’s formulation is perfectly suited for traditional solid wood flooring and engineered wood flooring of all sizes. T-950 holds planks in place during installation, yet it provides enough slip time to align everything perfectly. Do not install over any substrates containing asbestos.
• For interior installations only
• Not recommended for wood flooring designed for nail-down installations only
• Do not apply over any adhesive residues, including cutback adhesive.
• Do not install when the moisture vapor emission rate (MVER) exceeds 5 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. (2,27 kg per 92,9 m2) per 24 hours, when using the anhydrous calcium chloride test (ASTM F1869).
• Do not install when the relative humidity (RH) of the concrete slab exceeds 80% (ASTM F2170).
• Use only when the substrate temperature is between 65°F and 90°F (18°C and 32°C). SUITABLE SUBSTRATES:
• Impacta-ProBase acoustic rubber underlayment
• Exterior-grade plywood and other approved wood underlayments (per wood -ooring manufacturer recommendations)
• Concrete and properly prepared cement terrazzo
• Existing, properly prepared ceramic tile
• Cement-based self-leveling underlayments and patching compounds
• Properly prepared, primed gypsum underlayments that meet the requirements for compressive strength according to ASTM F2419
• Radiant-heat systems that have been properly installed SURFACE